Vendor terms and conditions
This Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) governs Your use of Chefsshop.in (the “Site”) and any services made available to You on or through this Site (the “Services”) which is owned and operated by Chefs Shop (hereinafter, “Chefs Shop”, “Chefs Shop”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”). For purposes of this Agreement, “You” or “User” means the person using the Site or the Services or, if You are using the Site or Services on behalf of Your company (or another business entity), then “You” or “User” means Your company (or such other entity), its officers, members, agents, successors and assigns. If you are registering as as a vendor, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to these Terms & Conditions By using the Site you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein.
Scope of the Agreement
Our services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who are over 18 years of age and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Our Vendor services are not available to, and may not be used by persons who are not citizens of India. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to these Terms.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court at Delhi.
Basic Conditions for Vendors
1) Vendor will request for withdrawal of money after the return period of product got over. It will take almost 3-5 days to reflect in your account.
2) Vendors have to pay Convenience fee ( 10.5% + GST of the total amount of that product ) on each product.
3) Vendors have to list the product including-
a) GST on the product applicable on the HSN code.
b) Weight and Dimensions must be mentioned. (Customers will not able to order your product without weight and dimensions)
4) In case of any dispute regarding payment or product, your payment will be put on hold and it will be redirected as the dispute resolved.
5) platform will not provide any upfront payment and any payment at the delivery of the product, payment will be released once the return time of 7 days will over.
6) In case of return and refund of the product, the freight charges will be bear by the vendor only.
7)Vendors are not allowed to sell any tempered or poor quality products, as it increase returns as well as affect the dignity of platform, In case any such issues found, the vendor will be prohibited to sell with immediate affect, and his remittance will be put on hold for 90 days.
8) The vendor must not be allowed to use any personal brand name or contact information on the product page or shipment.
9) Vendor have to provide door step service in case the product will be found defective from customer end, to reduce returns of the product.
10) Vendors should take care of the packaging of the products to avoid returns.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
1) RTO charges of the product for the returns (replacement/refund) will be charged from the respective vendor only.
2)If any weight discrepancy occur, vendor will be liable for such issues and will be charged accordingly. (so vendors are requested to mention exact weight and dimensions on each and every products.)
3) We will hold 10% (for product cost up to 10,000) and 5% (for product cost more than 10,000) of the total payment given to vendors (on the sale of their product) for a period 15 days from the dispatch date of product and it will be given after deducting weight discrepancy charges in case it occur.